Potty training is hard business. This was my third accident today, and Momma got real real mad at me for it. She said that if I wasn’t gonna even try to be a big boy, then she is gonna treat me like a baby. So, after a quick bath, it was back to diapers for me and Dog. She even made me use my binky instead of sucking my thumb while I waited for dinner. Maybe she’s right, maybe I should be in diapers……Potty training is hard business, afterall…
Source for the text and the photo: thatwoofindiapers. And you can find more photos if you click on the link.
Yes potty training can be a weary hard thing for a boy to handle. It is more easy for mommy to handle the diaper change then all this wet pants. That leads to allot of laundry for mommy.
- Potty training boys ” tips and advice from (cgbabyclub.co.uk)
- Potty Training for the Rest of Us (theclothdiaperwhisperer.com)
- Potty training your toddler ” advice from (cgbabyclub.co.uk)
- Potty training girls ” tips and advice from (cgbabyclub.co.uk)
- 3 Things I Learned From Trying to Potty Train My Kid in 3 Days (evolvingmotherhood.com)
- From diapers to the big flush, potty training requires patience (globalnews.ca)
- Potty Training, Step Three: Potty Camp 2013 (marriageconfessions.com)
- I Gave My Three Year Old Chocolate Laxatives…On Purpose (onetiredworkingmommy.com)