I have the bad habit of scrath the wheals the this little monsters leave until they start to bleed… xD So this idea came out of that.
Text, Draw and Husky by CuddleHooves
Yes the mosquito season is really bad it can lead to allot of itchy problem. Good that your parents have put some mittens on your paw so you dont scrath the skin so it starting to bleed.
- Why Do Mosquito Bites Itch So Much? (mentalfloss.com)
- Mosquito Season In Minnesota: The Dos And Don’ts For Staying Bite-Free (minnesota.cbslocal.com)
- Mosquitoes descend on Ladner (cbc.ca)
- This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Get A Mosquito Bite (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mosquito Control Districts Survey for Mosquito-Borne Illnesses (wjhg.com)
- Behind the Scenes: Defending Your Home Of Unwanted Insects With The Mosquito Squad [VIDEO] (wjon.com)
- More mosquitoes test positive for West Nile in the state (wtnh.com)