Absorption Test Winner – ComfiCare M10 / L10, Super Absorbend Extra Thick
Maximum Absorption for ComfiCare M10 / L10, Super Absorbend Extra Thick, Plastic Backed
This video is created by: ABDL Factory
Information about ComfiCare
The ComfiCare Slip is suitable for heavy to very heavy forms of incontinence and night care.
Because ComfiCare Briefs are designed to prevent leakage, it is not very discreet. Please keep this in mind when discretion is important to you. ComfiCare diapers fall through the cutout a bit smaller, so please measure and compare the sizes in the chart.
- discrete, white PE outer
- resealable adhesive strips
- tape area on the front for easy opening and reclosing
- discrete blue imprint on the tape zone
- ComfiStretch elastic waistband at the front and rear
- discrete yellow natheidsindicator
- elastics in high standing puncture edges
- protection against odors
- latex free
Winner in our Max. absorption test videos: 4619ml
Medium: 70-100 cm (27.6-39.4 inch), 12 diapers, 4619ml
Large: 100-150 cm (39.4-59.1 inch, 10 diapers, 5111ml
If you wont to order this diaper on ABDL Factory you can find it here. And i can agree this is a weary good diaper that handle allot of pee.