It’s Easter and I get to dye Easter Eggs with GLITTER DYE!!!! YAY!!!!! The plushies and dinoROARS are here to help!!! Of course, as usual, with little boys and crafts there is unexpected silliness!!! Hope you all had a good Easter!! HUGS!!!!
Text and video by: Blond Boy.
I dont remember that i colored any easter eggs when i was a kid. But it look like it can be allot of fun to do it special when you ends up whit all this nice and colorful eggs.
- Let’s paint Easter Eggs! Tips on how to make your own colorful creations with your kids (familydollar.com)
- Learn how to make these beautiful, naturally dyed Easter eggs (totalprotect-home-warranty.com)
- DIY Easter Projects For Kids That Will Get Your Party Hoppin! (mypapershop.com)
- Decorate Easter Eggs for Our Vine Challenge by Annie Park of Mashable (comeusmedia.wordpress.com)
- Decorate Easter Eggs for Our Vine Challenge (mukeshbalani.wordpress.com)