Police in western Michigan are trying to identify a driver who backed into a woman pushing a stroller with her child inside and dragged the stroller a short distance before fleeing.
Police have released video of the stroller being hit and dragged by a minivan in the parking lot of a Muskegon store. They’re working to identify the driver and have released images of him in the store.
The Muskegon Chronicle says the mother had a scraped knee and her 1-year-old son wasn’t injured.
Police say the 18-year-old Muskegon woman was pushing the stroller outside Sam’s Drink All on June 25 when the van backed into her. The video shows the van’s driver stopping only briefly while the mother pulls the boy from the stroller.
I have get the text from this site: www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/story/2013/07/11/wdr-michigan-driver-hit-run-stroller.html
How can this man flee from something like this? This could have end up wherry bad for the mother and the baby. Good thing it dont end up that way.
- Stroller Hit-and-Run: Suspected Van Driver Identified (fox17online.com)
- Driver backs into mom, stroller with child then drives off (cbc.ca)
- Warrant signed for Muskegon man who fled scene of stroller, woman hit-and-run (mlive.com)
- Driver Backs Into Stroller With Child, Drives Off (abcnews.go.com)
- Police search for Michigan hit-and-run suspect who backed into mother, dragged toddler in stroller (cbsnews.com)