So here’s an adult version of my fursona (Friendly the Fox) with 3 year-old Timothy the raccoon. Timothy’s mom wants him to start wearing training pants and be a big boy – but he hasn’t quite got the hang of them yet and he’s a little frustrated that he can’t feel he has to go until it’s too late, sighing “I’ll never learn…” while on the verge of tears. Friendly then gives the raccoon a hug to comfort him, saying “It’s okay Timothy, don’t cry” .
Fox, order and text by: Foxfan1992.
Draw by: wen.
Nothing to worry about Timothy. It is always hard at the beginning to understand how this thing whit the potty work. But before you know it you are going to master the potty and dont need to wear diapers or training pants any more. You can see training pants like something that is between diapers and big boys underwear that you are going to wear some days. Before you know it you are not going to have accidents any more and then you are a big boy :) But the road to that can some time be long so you need to fight right now like a good boy :) And i know you going to master it soon :).
I would like to thank wen for all the wonderful drawing that she draws :) I hope see keep up the good work and newer stop doing what she is doing. And i hope that we going to see lots of lovely drawings from wen for a long time.
- Fix-it Friday: Cloth Diapers and Potty Training (dreamdiapersblog.com)
- Best Deals Mom Innovations Potty Patty Training Pants Ratings (gazk4c2v.wordpress.com)
- Training Pants Can Help With Potty Training Process (viewpoints.com)
- How to Potty Train a Boy Easy Tips (howtopottytrainaboys.wordpress.com)
- Late Potty Training Is Better For The Child (thegoodmotherproject.com)