Natnapuk.org are going to have a adult baby play area event in July this year and it going to be in North England.
Like most event it is some roles that you need to follow so every won can have a great time. And the roles are follow:
1. Over 18’s only. If you appear under 18 you may be asked for ID on entry.
2. The play area have stipulated that socks must be worn. (They also advise arms and legs are covered, but this is at visitors discretion.)
3. No messy nappies. Feel free to pee, but for a number 2 go to the loo!
4. This is a disability, gender and sexuality positive event. Bullying on any grounds will NOT be tolerated.
5. Strictly NO PHOTOGRAPHY. Anyone found using a camera will be asked to leave.
6. Play nice. We are all here to have fun and meet new people, so please do as you would be done by.
Here can you find the info about the play area: !about-play-area/cfg2
Seams like it is a awesome and wonderful place and big to when it covering 10,000 square.
You find all the info you need on this page: !lincoln/ccxr
Dont forget to bought ticket to this event if you are going to participate.
If i was living close to something like this type of adult baby event. It should be something that i should like to join.